- flag football
Miramonte Christian School views participation in sports activities such as intramurals and sports teams as a direct means toward helping us achieve the following goals as stated in our school’s mission statement.
We value leadership, cooperation, team player attitudes, and willingness to take responsibility. We encourage a life-long love of staying fit and healthy in mind, body, and spirit. Additional mission statement goals are often met indirectly through participation in sports. The direction of our sports program is determined by its benefit to the well-rounded development of our students’ minds and bodies, and by the positive impact it has on coaches, participants, and spectators.
Parent spectators and coaches are expected to demonstrate patience with developing student athletes and good sportsmanship when participating in events. Students and parents who are part of any Miramonte sports program must demonstrate a commitment to their team, their schoolwork, and good sportsmanship.
Miramonte Sports Seasons
- August - October: Girls & Boys Flag Football, Girls Volleyball
- October - December Coed Volleyball
- December - March Girls & Boys Basketball
- March - April Coed Soccer
- April - May Coed Softball
Approximate Try-Out Dates
- August - Flag Football, Girls Volleyball
- Oct. - Coed Volleyball
- Nov. - Basketball
- March - Soccer*
- April - Softball
* Scheduling is dependent on baskball league schedule and play-off schedule.
- Sunday, late September: Flag Football Tournament, Central Valley Christian Academy, Ceres, California
- Sunday, early December: Volleyball Tournament, Miramonte Christian School, Los Altos, California
- Sunday, mid January: Basketball Tournament, Miramonte Christian School, Los Altos, California
- Sunday, mid April: Soccer Tournament, Miramonte Christian School, Los Altos, California
- Friday, mid May: Softball Game Day, Miramonte Christian School, Los Altos, California
- flag football
- Computer Programing (Oracle Academy)
open to 6th-8th grade students