If your student is RETURNING to Miramonte
Step One: Log into RenWeb Parent-Family Account
Step Two: Under Family Information tab on left column, select "Enrollment/Reenrollment" [see photo below] to complete the Online Enrollment packet.
In order to complete the enrollment process:
- Submit completed Online Enrollment packet on RenWeb as described above.
- Submit these required supplemental forms [click title of form to access blank copy to print]:
- Financial Worksheet Contract, one per family
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records
- Medical Record Physician Exam, required for all New Students and Returning 7th Grade Students
- Consent to Treatment
- FARE Allergy Plan, applicable if student has ANY allergies, especially to food
- Medication-at-school Authorization, applicable if student will be taking ANY medications at school or on school-trips
- Complete the Verified Volunteer Background Check & Training
- Review the Medications at School Information.
After your enrollment packet is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. At any time, you can re-access Online Enrollment by logging into your RenWeb account to print the supplemental enrollment forms or a PDF copy of the completed enrollment packet.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Registrar at 650-967-2783.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please make an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school campus. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 650-967-2783.
Miramonte Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Miramonte Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.