Applying to Welcome to Miramonte Christian School is easy using our FACTS (formerly known as RenWeb) Online Application & Enrollment, as it simplifies submission of registration information and provides families an online tool for accessing this data after their application has been submitted.
If your K-8 student is NEW to Miramonte
Step One: Create a FACTS (formerly known as RenWeb) Parent-Family Account by clicking here
Step Two: Login to FACTS Online Application and complete forms online, including payment.
Step Three: Return to this page and complete the Enrollment checklist below.
Preschool - Early Learning Center
New and returning ELC- students
Download the required registration forms 2018-19 by clicking here, and then contact ELC director Miss Negash for ways to submit completed forms at email@example.com
If your K-8 student is RETURNING to Miramonte
Step Two: Under "Apply / Enroll " tab in left column, select "Enrollment / Reenrollment" [see photo below] to access the Online Enrollment packet and complete packet online, including payment.
Step Three: Return to this page and complete the Enrollement checklist below.
In order to complete the enrollment process:
- Submit completed Online Enrollment packet on FACTS (formerly known as RenWeb) as described above.
- Pay the Enrollment fee via cash or check (made out to Miramonte Christian School) to the school office, or via credit card payment on our website at our online payment portal. Take advantage of our early enrollment discount by paying the full amount before the early enrollment deadline.
- Submit these required supplemental forms - click on blue title of form to access blank copy to print:
- Financial Worksheet Contract 2019-20 school year, one per family [2018-19 school year form]
- Student Medical Record Physician Exam, required for all New Students and Returning 7th Grade Students
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records [in addition to those recorded on Physician Exam form above]
- Consent to Treatment , one for each student
- FARE Allergy Plan, applicable if student has ANY allergies, especially to food
- Review the Medications at School information described here, then submit these forms if applicable to your student.
- Prescription Medication-at-school Administration, applicable if student will be taking medications prescribed by a Doctor (including Asthma Inhalers and Epi-Pens for allergic reactions) while at school and on school-trips.
- Over-the-Counter OTC Medication Authorization, applicable when non-prescription medications (like Tylenol, anti-menstrual cramps, cough drops, decongestants) are needed during school hours and on school trips. Strongly advised for all students in grades 4-8 prior to overnight class trips.
- Complete the Verified Volunteer Background Check & Training
After your enrollment packet is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. At any time, you can re-access Online Enrollment by logging into your FACTS (formerly known as RenWeb) account to download and print a PDF copy of your completed enrollment packet. Be sure to download, complete and submit the supplemental enrollment forms listed above.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Registrar at 650-967-2783.
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please click to Request More Information and our Admissions Office will contact you.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please make an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school campus. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 650-967-2783.
Miramonte Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Miramonte Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.