Your contributions as a volunteer help Miramonte Christian School provide a high quality education for all of the students enrolled here and help us fulfill our Mission. The assistance that you provide in the classroom, around the school, and on field trips provides a critical service to the school. You enrich the learning environment and provide needed support that is truly appreciated and needed. Your time and talents help make Miramonte an excellent educational experience for the students. Thank you for all of your efforts.
All volunteers must complete the Verified Volunteers training and background check. This includes any adult that wishes to help in the classroom and/or on campus, class field trips including overnight trips, and driving students for school events.
Click here for step-by-step instructions to complete the online Training and background check, also available in Spanish,
- Go to www.ncsrisk.org/adventist and click on the first time registrant button.
- From the drop down menu select : Union - Pacific Union and Conference - Central California Conference
- Upon completion of the training, the last screen will allow you to print a certificate - please bring to Miramonte office.
- Next, you need to complete the background check by clicking on "Complete the Verified Volunteers Background Check. (Note: Check will only take 5-10 minutes to complete but up to three days to receive clearance.)
- Print out both the certificate of training and the documentation of background clearance, and bring both to the Miramonte office.
The following documents provide you with information that you need to know as you volunteer at Miramonte. Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines and procedures that are provided, sign the 2nd page of the chaperone guidelines to turn into the office.
Thank you again for your willingness to serve!